Wednesday 19 October 2016

Going To Make A Documentary On CPEC And Visiting Our Soldiers In SIACHIN. #MirMak

Going To Make A Documentary On CPEC And Visiting Our Soldiers In SIACHIN. #MirMak

Finally. Finally. Finally. I have the go ahead to go and spend a few weeks documenting the true progress of CPEC. I will be visiting every nook and corner from Gawadar to Kashgar evidencing the actual on ground progress of the CPEC. And afterwards I will be spending a week with our soldiers in SIACHIN. Let's record the actual progress of CPEC instead of just appearing on the TV and defending something without evidence. Let's be the first to record everything and present it to you. That was my idea and Allah made it possible. And by the way I don't get paid for doing this documentary. This is for Pakistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment