Thursday 6 October 2016

On A Lighter Note But REAL...#MirMak

On A Lighter Note But REAL...#MirMak

Yesterday I arranged for my son Zayn to attend The Joint Session of the National Assembly And The Senate. He was obviously happy to see it live in person for the first time. But an hour into the session he calls and says I want to come back. And I asked why ?

He replied. Every political leader here is giving a speech against corruption, injustice, poverty and if these same people are in power who are against all these things then why do we have corruption injustice and poverty in Pakistan ? I can't listen to hypocrisy.

And I was left speechless. He came back and we went to have a cup of coffee and obviously there was a serious conversation about all the realities of life....

No comments:

Post a Comment