Monday 2 January 2017

I Apologize Publicly For The First And Last Time....#MirMak

I Apologize Publicly For The First And Last Time....#MirMak


After my article about the incubation centers and wrong startup culture being promoted went viral and i started to receive calls and messages from all around i realized that i needed to apologize...

I needed to apologize that i tried to shake the status quo and shaking the status quo in Pakistan is wrong. I needed to apologize for lifting the curtains on a drama being played while the unsuspecting youth sits in the audience waiting for a script that would give them a role but their role never comes. I apologize for not owning an incubation center, or having anything to gain from the article because if i had owned one i would have kept my mouth shut and let the games continue. I also apologize for being sincere to Pakistan like 199 million other Pakistanis while 1 million hold us all hostages through their self interest. I apologize for not giving a damn about what others think when i speak the truth and friends warn me not to. I sincerely and deeply apologize for being a thorn in many eyes who are sitting on their laurels while Pakistan needs improvement.
And lastly, let me apologize in advance for not apologizing in the future because i will continue to write such articles, unveiling the truth and contributing to our great Pakistan's brilliant future. And i apologize to the ones who really think i would apologize under pressure, EVER. Lol.

P.S. For further clarification refer to my picture below on my timeline which i posted in response to Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment