Monday 26 December 2016

IFTIKHAR ARIF.... What A Beautiful Surprise At Home. #MirMak

IFTIKHAR ARIF.... What A Beautiful Surprise At Home. #MirMak

I land in Karachi. Come home and I see my favourite person having dinner with the family. Iftikhar bhai is one of those people who is like family. Love listening to him for hours upon hours. 17 years onwards since I invited him for dinner when I was serving in Islamabad as an Advisor and till this day he remains family. More than family.

What I learn in his company is more than I can learn through several structured PHD Degrees. He is an ocean of knowledge and his love for me shows through his patience when I do not let him leave for hours upon hours upon hours and force him to teach me more. With a smile he says. Chalain Aur Suna Daitay Hain.

No comments:

Post a Comment