Friday 16 December 2016

My Salute To The APS Children And Their Families. #MirMak


My Salute To The APS Children And Their Families. #MirMak





In half an hour marks the anniversary of the horrific acts of December 16th. I had planned my trip to Peshawar in such a manner that I could be present here on the 15th night before it turns into the day of 16th that I will never forget. I just came back visiting a unit stationed in Peshawar where I spent hours amongst the soldiers who sacrificed their mates and their subordinates in fighting to eradicate terrorism from our soil.
Never let a days pass in your life that you forget even for a second what the terrorists did to our innocent children in APS. Never believe that our future is anything but PEACE. Never let your minds be taken over by negativity. Pakistan's future is PEACE. Pakistan's future is POSITIVITY. Pakistan's future is HOPE. And Pakistan's future is continuous STRUGGLE for betterment.
The best way us Pakistanis can pay tribute to our shaheed children is by bringing PEACE through POSITIVITY HOPE and a continuous STRUGGLE for a better future of Pakistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment