Sunday 25 December 2016

No Guards. No Guns. This Urdu Speaking Is......#MirMak

 

No Guards. No Guns. This Urdu Speaking Is......#MirMak

 


For the past 18 days I have been traveling across Pakistan for speeches and business meetings. Not for a second did I have my usual "Karachi Lifestyle" with guards and guns. Lahore. Pindi. Islamabad. Peshawar. Yes even in Peshawar I felt more safe then I ever felt in Karachi. I am an Urdu speaking person and Karachi is supposed to be the pride of Urdu speaking people but why is it that I feel more safe in almost all cities of Pakistan then I feel in my own city Karachi ? Who is to be blamed ? It's us. Yes. US. We have bought the crap given to us by the so called leaders of Karachi who took our centuries of pride of being civilised Urdu speaking people and in return gave us guns, grenades, bhatta, gutka and a fake sense of deprivation. There is no deprivation. There is no hatred towards Urdu speaking people. We are all one people. All Pakistanis. Take back your city from these goons who have ruined our Urdu speaking SAQAFAT and went to hide themselves in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment