Wednesday 7 December 2016

LCL Rocked Today....#MirMak #LCL2016

LCL Rocked Today....#MirMak #LCL2016

 

The hunger I saw today in the young lot of Pakistan was amazing. Hunger to learn to become Entrepreneurs. Hunger to acquire knowledge. Hunger to ask questions. It was this same hunger I remember I had in my early 20's. The basis for any success in my view is to develop a systematic yet ever increasing hunger to excel, to acquire knowledge to compete with yourself of yesterday and enhance yourself of tomorrow. I spent my entire day talking to the young minds who kept coming up to me with intelligent questions.
Entrepreneurship Development Institute and its entire team deserves a pat on their backs. Excited for my speech at 9 am tomorrow at the convention centre Islamabad.
Topic: Why Some People Succeed And Some Do Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment