Tuesday 8 November 2016

And A New Beginning Of Friendship...#MirMak

And A New Beginning Of Friendship...#MirMak

During my speech on CPEC I noticed many foreign guests in the audience. So I said that we as Pakistanis have learned globalisation through the west. That makes us the students and then the teachers. So the teachers instead of getting jealous of the student, should praise and join the efforts of their students and encourage them. And I said that our teachers, the west, is not offering that encouragement when it comes to CPEC.
Listening to this part of the speech, Robert Wheeler III an American J. D. Walked up to me. Started a conversation with me and the rest is history. We laughed. We exchanged ideas and we hugged and became friends. And I convinced him that west needs to join us instead of plotting against CPEC. HE AGREED.

No comments:

Post a Comment