Thursday 17 November 2016

Its YOU Vs. YOU... Never Stand In Your Own Way...#MirMak





Its YOU Vs. YOU... Never Stand In Your Own Way...#MirMak


Its always You Against You. Its not you versus the world or you versus any other person. Never get in the way of your own dreams. Every power that you need is within yourself. You do not need external motivation. You do not need pep talks from others. You do not need someone to tell you that YOU HAVE IT IN YOU. You do not need anything from outside. Its ALL IN YOU. Dig deep. Dig hard. Dig into your soul and pull out that dream and make it happen. Never let any excuse that YOUR MIND is making, get in the way of your life goals. Never allow others to penetrate into YOUR MIND. Never lose control of your thoughts. There will be time people will hate you. There will be time people would want you to fail. There will be times when you may almost want to give up. But there will be the INNER YOU who will stand up to all those who did not believe in you and PROVE THEM WRONG. Its YOU who has the power to do ANYTHING... To do EVERYTHING and to do it YOUR Way. And as long as your way is the way to forge ahead and is not hurting anyone and it produces positive results..Its the RIGHT WAY.
I have been down. I have been lonely. I have felt dejected. I have been Broke. I have been Rich. I have been known and i have been forgotten about. I have been detested and i have been loved. BUT...Never have i had these feelings affect me. Temporarily..YES. Because i am human. There have been times when i tried to understand the world and the people in it.. but mostly i had failed so i decided to UNDERSTAND MYSELF. If i could MASTER MY OWN SELF and MASTER MY OWN THOUGHTS...I came to a conclusion that it would lead me to MASTER MY OWN LIFE. I have never found strength in Mastering others...I have always found power in mastering my own self. Every time i have faced difficulties...i have taken time to concentrate on myself rather than concentrating on the difficulty. I have always dug deep inside myself, Cried in front of Allah, Begged him for strength... and have prepared my MIND TO FIGHT the situation before i even begun to actually fight it. I have never put a LIMIT on my thoughts as to what I WILL DO... Because mental limits, limit your physical ability to do something as well. I have adjusted to everything and have never let myself stand in my own way.
Last three years of my life in America i only traveled in a private jet. And when everything came crashing down in my life SUDDENLY. I was left in a situation where i did not have enough money for even an economy ticket. That was the time i could have been ME Against ME. I could have remembered the OLD "ME" DAYS and lived in them forever as a sorry person or i could have done what i needed to do and FORGE ahead toward the FUTURE "ME"..The new and better "ME".. So i decided to look forward. Yes it was extremely painful, immensely difficult. There were times i crawled into my bed crying all night into the pillow. All alone. Two young boys to raise alone. No career. Everything lost. Fingers pointed at me. Nobody to believe in me. Nobody to give me a chance. No money. No connections anymore PLUS all the memories of an extremely successful life.... I could have stood in my own way like nobody else. I could have found a million reasons to justify ME standing in MY own way. But i did not.... Why ? Because i always knew...Its ME against ME... Its not me against them. And i would never let ME be the reason of MY OWN DEFEAT.
I write all these articles so i can give the youth of Pakistan my own examples. I write from my own experiences. From my heart. I was once forgotten about after being celebrated. I want you, THE YOUNG ONES, to know... I fell down but i got up. I almost drowned but i kept swimming. I woke up every morning. Kicked life's butt..Went to sleep. Woke up again and repeated the same process EVERY SINGLE DAY... Until i reached the top again. So get up. Kick some ass. Rest. Wake up. And go do the same thing again until YOU are longer standing AGAINST YOUR OWN SELF.
(If you like this article, please like the page www.Facebook.com/MirMAKhanofficial to keep yourself updated for all articles. Thanks. )

No comments:

Post a Comment